- We currently have two different clinic registrations open. Make sure you sign up for the correct clinic (Coachella or Placer Vets). Both clinics have the same categories.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, you did NOT register. Many people THINK they registered after they created their profile, but you still need to sign up for the event.
- There are many different categories (dentist, RN, optometrist, hygienist etc.). PLEASE be sure to sign up under ONE, correct category.
- If you are a STUDENT, you must sign up via a specific link provided by your instructor.
- If a category is FULL, do NOT sign up under a category that does not apply to you simply because it’s open.
- If you need assistance registering, please contact Emerald at email@example.com or 916-749-4170. She is happy to help and can EASILY sign you up over the phone or email.
Placer Veterans Stand Down Clinic
Monday, May 18, 8am-5pm
Tuesday and Wednesday, May 19 and 20, 7:30am- 5pm
Tear down day: Thursday, May 21 8am- 3pm